The grace of our lord Jesus Christ,
The Love of God, and
The fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
Be with you all.
2nd Corinthians 13 vs 14
Firstly before we take an in depth look at these few short words, I would just like to say, the apostle Paul indeed was a man clothed with an endless flow of wisdom from the spirit of God, because in 3 sentences, he describes all any human will require to enter heaven.
- THE GRACE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST: as Christians today we acknowledge that we live in the era of grace, grace bought with the blood of God the son, because no earthly sacrifice could have done diddly squat to cleanse the sins past, present (then) and future (now).
So he recognizes that through Jesus, we are welcomed into grace which is paved by the way of our salvation.
Without Jesus, there would have been no salvation meaning we would not be able to come boldly before the throne of grace that we have been given an invitation to now (see Hebrews 4 vs 16)
- THE LOVE OF GOD: now the love of God is very paramount to our Christian walk, why? Because without the love of God there would not have been room for the death of his one and only begotten son.His love for the human race is rather vast that he took the pain to be separated from his son for a full 3 hours while he hung on the cross for our sins.In his love he has kept us, protected us, guided us, given us hope, given us health, wealth, joy, love, peace and grace.His love for us guarantees us a new day’s mercy and blessing.
- THE SWEET FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLYSPIRIT : to be a true believer, you need to be able to connect with God and the only way to do that is through the Holyspirit.
When Jesus was about leaving, he said “I will ask the Father to give you another Helper, to be with you always.”
This Holy spirit, is our guide into a full on relationship with God, a fellowship with the Holy spirit is first of all the embodiment of sweetness, and is the key you need to gain the seven spirits of God. A sweet fellowship with the Holy Spirit is all you need to get even closer to the father and the son. A sweet fellowship with the Holy Spirit is all you need to connect to the heavenly realms and operate in remarkable supernatural heights.
The Holyspirit is our personal Super-Hero
3 things Paul wrote to the Corinthians that is of great import to their walk as believers
- The Grace of our lord Jesus Christ
- The Love of God
- The sweet fellowship of the Holyspirt.
Lets not make these words powerless with our non-derstanding of its power.